Banfield Pet Hospital - Review about Banfield Wellness Plan from Webb, Alabama
My 10 year old Goldendoodle passed away on Friday 01/15/2016 due to a 6cm tumor in her left lung pressing on her trachea.I called Bainfield Pet Hospital today and spoke with Supervisor Alex and he told me I could cancel my plan?
He stated I was only 5 months into the plan and I had 7 more month to pay, but they would waive 4 months and I would have to pay for 3 more month....I quietly asked Alex to repeat what he just said, and he repeated the above. I told him #1. Where is the compassion for our pet and family #2.I told Alex that I had been a member for 25 years, and when our 15 year old male schnauzer passed away in 2005, my policy on Vincent was immediately cancelled. #3.
When my 7 1/2 Goldendoodle passed away at Auburn Small Animal Clinic with mediastinal Lymphoma in Sept 2013, I had no problem canceling my plan on Cydne Anne. #4. After calling this department today and receiving a call from Alex telling him Izzabelle past away on Friday 01/15/16, with a tumor in her left lung; his response was absolutely not compassionate and he was more interested in money then consoling me? I told him he could sue me, that I was going to stop payments on all future debits for $31.95 each month on my deceased beloved dog.
I asked for a physical address for my attorney to serve Bainfield a letter with a subpoena and he would only give me a POBox 13998, Attn: Wellness Plan Relations, Portland, OR 97213. This guy would not give me a physical address for Bainfield Pet Hospital. My dog will never ever be able to get a wellness check, because the funeral home picked up her body today to be cremated. Has anyone ran into this issue?
I told Alex if your plan changed from 2006, then why were we not notified in writing and where is my signature of this Bait & Switch.
I would very much appreciate your responses.Thank you from a grieving family.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Banfield Wellness Plan
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "My dog, Dudu (that's 10 yo)fell off the stairs, he was really nervous at the time, he couldn't move his front left leg. I'm just 14 years old, so my..."
- "Please stay away from this place and all other locations. My cat was taken in for a routine scheduled teeth cleaning and died. She was put under sedation, which she..."
- "March 21st we took our daughter's one year old Bishon to be spade. We have been on a well-ness plan that was sold to us for that very reason, yet..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "TheaterSeatStore is were I purchased these recliners. Do not buy from them. I had bought 2 of the Octane Regal 650'SXL and they are both junk. Just like everyone..."
- "DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. This is my nephews FB as i do not have my own however i am in my 50s and Purchased..."
- "I actually purchased my durablend sofa manufacturer by Ashley from J and J with a warranty. The sofa's start to peel I called the warranty department and was told that..."