My 10 year old Goldendoodle passed away on Friday 01/15/2016 due to a 6cm tumor in her left lung pressing on her trachea.I called Bainfield Pet Hospital today and spoke with Supervisor Alex and he told me I could cancel my plan?
He stated I was only 5 months into the plan and I had 7 more month to pay, but they would waive 4 months and I would have to pay for 3 more month....I quietly asked Alex to repeat what he just said, and he repeated the above. I told him #1. Where is the compassion for our pet and family #2.I told Alex that I had been a member for 25 years, and when our 15 year old male schnauzer passed away in 2005, my policy on Vincent was immediately cancelled. #3.
When my 7 1/2 Goldendoodle passed away at Auburn Small Animal Clinic with mediastinal Lymphoma in Sept 2013, I had no problem canceling my plan on Cydne Anne. #4. After calling this department today and receiving a call from Alex telling him Izzabelle past away on Friday 01/15/16, with a tumor in her left lung; his response was absolutely not compassionate and he was more interested in money then consoling me? I told him he could sue me, that I was going to stop payments on all future debits for $31.95 each month on my deceased beloved dog.
I asked for a physical address for my attorney to serve Bainfield a letter with a subpoena and he would only give me a POBox 13998, Attn: Wellness Plan Relations, Portland, OR 97213. This guy would not give me a physical address for Bainfield Pet Hospital. My dog will never ever be able to get a wellness check, because the funeral home picked up her body today to be cremated. Has anyone ran into this issue?
I told Alex if your plan changed from 2006, then why were we not notified in writing and where is my signature of this Bait & Switch.
I would very much appreciate your responses.Thank you from a grieving family.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Banfield Wellness Plan
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "This organization only purpose seems to be to extract as much money as possible from pet owners. Especially if your pet is ill. All other functions are secondary, bottom of..."
- "My healthy 1 year old Bengal had escaped outdoors, and had twelve hours of diarrhea. I wasn't concerned, but my aunt called to see when we should be, if it..."
- "I took my yorkie in to have her dental cleaning which is part in the plus active prevention services, was told I had to paid extra for anesthesia which is..."
- "I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata with a factory paint job that is defective primarily the hood. The prep to make the paint stick to the hood was not properly..."
- "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..."
- "Ordered necklace on May 1 @ 9:00pm cst. Item came in on May 15th and site stated guaranteed by Mother's Day. After waiting for response they said 7..."
- "we booked Bali -> Cebu via KL. 2 flights , one booking AA cancelled the early morning flight and out us on the next one. The only problem is this arrives..."
- "Do not purchase anything from buysquad!!!! They're very unprofessional and not on point. I purchased a 70 inch flatscreen from them and paid for the express delivery which should've had..."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."