Banfield Pet Hospital - Review about Banfield Wellness Plan from Webb, Alabama
My 10 year old Goldendoodle passed away on Friday 01/15/2016 due to a 6cm tumor in her left lung pressing on her trachea.I called Bainfield Pet Hospital today and spoke with Supervisor Alex and he told me I could cancel my plan?
He stated I was only 5 months into the plan and I had 7 more month to pay, but they would waive 4 months and I would have to pay for 3 more month....I quietly asked Alex to repeat what he just said, and he repeated the above. I told him #1. Where is the compassion for our pet and family #2.I told Alex that I had been a member for 25 years, and when our 15 year old male schnauzer passed away in 2005, my policy on Vincent was immediately cancelled. #3.
When my 7 1/2 Goldendoodle passed away at Auburn Small Animal Clinic with mediastinal Lymphoma in Sept 2013, I had no problem canceling my plan on Cydne Anne. #4. After calling this department today and receiving a call from Alex telling him Izzabelle past away on Friday 01/15/16, with a tumor in her left lung; his response was absolutely not compassionate and he was more interested in money then consoling me? I told him he could sue me, that I was going to stop payments on all future debits for $31.95 each month on my deceased beloved dog.
I asked for a physical address for my attorney to serve Bainfield a letter with a subpoena and he would only give me a POBox 13998, Attn: Wellness Plan Relations, Portland, OR 97213. This guy would not give me a physical address for Bainfield Pet Hospital. My dog will never ever be able to get a wellness check, because the funeral home picked up her body today to be cremated. Has anyone ran into this issue?
I told Alex if your plan changed from 2006, then why were we not notified in writing and where is my signature of this Bait & Switch.
I would very much appreciate your responses.Thank you from a grieving family.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Banfield Wellness Plan
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "I took my 4 year old English Bulldog to Banfield yesterday (6/9/12) for emergency treatment. My dog was walking around in my backyard as she always does when she started..."
- "We started going to Banfield in April 2008....we took our oldest of three poms sofie there first. They did a dental and blood test on her. Everything was going ok..."
- "In December 2013 I brought my little 9lb. 11yr.old yorkie in to check her ear, while I was there I inquired about the recall letter I received from wormsheild. ..."
- "Very poor company I ordered a cosplay key set from this website on the 26 of November or was shipped the 29 it is now the 29 of December and..."
- "I ordered my dress and it came a few days before expected. I was super excited but when i opened the package my heart broke into pieces. The picture was..."
- "Booked at Sleep Inn. Wrong location in same city. Cancelled room 5-6hrs ahead of cutoff time. Boik in right Sleep Inn. They refunded my $86.16 for first hotel that I..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."