Banfield Pet Hospital - Review about First Shield Trio from Lancaster, Massachusetts
We used First Shield Trio for two months with no problems.Yesterday was the third month so we applied the application as usual and our 8.5 pound peekapoo puppy started walking weird...like walking "U" shaped with his rear end towards his upper body.
He is very lethargic and been crying since yesterday. He vomited once. Banfield wouldn't see him and told us take him to the emergency hospital, emergency hospital recommended I call the number on the box and get there advise. Basically my puppy had a reaction to the medication (possibly toxic) and they believe the symptoms should disappear after a couple days.
Also told me to bathe him with Dawn soap and apply some vitamin e (from the liquid capsules) onto his back and monitor closely. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!!!
I don't have anything bad to say about Banfield Hospital but I do think they could of told me to bring my puppy to be examined by them instead of the emergency room....I got the *** First Shield Trip from them.Hoping my pup is back to normal in a few days.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- First Shield Trio
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "Nikkie had her annual check-up April 2015 with dental cleaning. I request X-rays, concerned that internal organs maybe compromised by fatty tumors along her chest. Following her visit..."
- "I took my 18 week old Siberian Husky to Banfield to be chipped, and he came out with PARVO. He died 9 days later. They admitted he could have contacted..."
- "Banfield took my money for 7 years then 10 days after a Comprehensive well being check my cat had a stroke. Banfield said to bring him right in and left..."
- "Ordered a No Rebels women's flowy tank from them - the picture showed an a-line flowy tank with a gathered back. Received it two weeks later than the one month..."
- "On hold for 20 minutes. Rude attitude from pharmacy staff. This place is understaffed and overwhelmed. Sick people do not need to struggle to obtain medicine their physicians want..."
- "Went to our room put out two month old to bed shut the lights off with just tv on and boom what scurries along the ceiling into the overhead smoke..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."