In December 2013 I brought my little 9lb.11yr.old yorkie in to check her ear, while I was there I inquired about the recall letter I received from wormsheild.
The Dr. suggested proheart6 a 6 month injectable heartworm preventative. A few weeks after the injection she started displaying side effects, which I later learned were the results of the proheart 6 Moxadectin! My dog went blind, developed a heart murmer, congestive heart failure.
She died on Easter sunday. Many of her symptoms were listed in the client risk information sheet, however the neglected to inform me prior to thetheinjection. They mis-diagnosed and mis-medicated her. The FDA requires the Dr.
to do an online education and be certified and they are required to give the client the information! I have reported to the fda, etc. and I have written to Banfield Corp. Office.
They are still calling me and sending me letters for payment. I am disputing the contract.
I will be posting the whole story of events soon so that others do not fall victim as I did.I read a lot about the bad experiences people have with Banfield and after I see this through I will post my whole story and get justice for my little furbaby!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Heartworm Injection
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Here's the hackjob Banfield did while my dog was getting spayed yesterday..."
- "My dog died after receiving the vaccine in Banfield in Countryside..I so sad because he was our baby in home ..."
- "I just got a 12 week old Merle American Cocker Spaniel puppy a few weeks ago.I heard about the wellness program at Banfield Pet Hospital in Petsmart so I took..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."