Banfield Pet Hospital - Review about Positive Experience from Goose Creek, South Carolina
I am very satisfied with banfield, we have 3 dogs that we take for wellness checks, vaccines and whatever else they need, we have never been charged more than what the plans call for and we are completely satisfied with the vet. This is one of our babies Roxanne.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "I took my dogs to Banfield Vet associated with Petsmart Stores and their vaccinations caused my dachshunds to break out into hives and have severe facial swelling. They had to..."
- "My two legged pitbull was killed by the office politics of Banfield. They not only over charge for their services, which are often provided by the tech instead of the..."
- "I had a five month old German Shepherd and I was taking him regularly to Banfield Pet Hospital on 6134 E. Colonial Dr Orlando, FL 32807, every time we..."
- "Here is a new one. Their service tech fell through my ceiling. Direct expects me to live with this mess for a monnth while they do paperwork. ..."
- "I sent this review in for a failed I lock I purchased form your store now your trying to tell me how to review it,obviously to save the product from..."
- "I bought Hanes underwear last week. I washed them and they came out with the stitching to the elastic unraveled. I won't be buying anymore Hanes products. ..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."