Banfield Pet Hospital - Review about Positive Experience from Goose Creek, South Carolina

225 of 1393 Banfield Pet Hospital reviews

I am very satisfied with banfield, we have 3 dogs that we take for wellness checks, vaccines and whatever else they need, we have never been charged more than what the plans call for and we are completely satisfied with the vet. This is one of our babies Roxanne.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
225 of 1393 Banfield Pet Hospital reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 20 #1161960

Oh shut up. Not every good review is made by a banfield employee.
It actually says on this sites info page that they welcome ALL reviews, good or bad.
Just because you hate it, doesn't mean everyone does. You actually have no reason to hate them, as they did NOT kill your dog. Hundreds of people even those who HATE banfield, even veternarians who HATE banfield, have even said they did nothing wrong.
But no, you just keep going. Trying to ruin the reputations of the veternarians who tried to save your dogs life. But since you have absolutely no knowledge what so ever, of veterinary medicine, you refuse to believe it. You refuse to believe your dog was in fact in heart FAILURE because you'd rather blame someone because you can't handle the truth.
I feel terrible for the veterinary team at the Banfield you went to. Not just the doctors, but the rest of the staff as well because they had to deal with you.
& no. I don't work at Banfield. I used to, for 6yrs in fact. But I don't anymore. My doctors I worked with were phenomenal.

4 0 Reply

May 22 #1162945

Absolutely. I've seen this lady's posts all over the place & she clearly doesn't want to accept the truth. She needs hardcore counselling and to pay the poor vets that she slandered in compensation. If I were them I would have sued the *** out of her.

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Banfield Pet Hospital. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Banfield Pet Hospital.
Filing a new complaint about
×