Goose Creek, South Carolina

I am very satisfied with banfield, we have 3 dogs that we take for wellness checks, vaccines and whatever else they need, we have never been charged more than what the plans call for and we are completely satisfied with the vet. This is one of our babies Roxanne.

Review about: Positive Experience.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Banfield Pet Hospital?

Comments

weloveparrots
Pennsauken Township, New Jersey, United States #958980

Obviously posted by a Banfield employee! This is a site for pissed consumers, so take your bogus review and post it where someone actually gives a ***.

to weloveparrots #1161960

Oh shut up.Not every good review is made by a banfield employee.

It actually says on this sites info page that they welcome ALL reviews, good or bad.

Just because you hate it, doesn't mean everyone does.

You actually have no reason to hate them, as they did NOT kill your dog. Hundreds of people even those who HATE banfield, even veternarians who HATE banfield, have even said they did nothing wrong.

But no, you just keep going. Trying to ruin the reputations of the veternarians who tried to save your dogs life. But since you have absolutely no knowledge what so ever, of veterinary medicine, you refuse to believe it.

You refuse to believe your dog was in fact in heart FAILURE because you'd rather blame someone because you can't handle the truth.

I feel terrible for the veterinary team at the Banfield you went to. Not just the doctors, but the rest of the staff as well because they had to deal with you.

& no. I don't work at Banfield.

I used to, for 6yrs in fact.

But I don't anymore.My doctors I worked with were phenomenal.

to Anonymous #1162945

Absolutely.I've seen this lady's posts all over the place & she clearly doesn't want to accept the truth.

She needs hardcore counselling and to pay the poor vets that she slandered in compensation.If I were them I would have sued the *** out of her.