Banfield Pet Hospital - Review about Positive Experience from Montrose Township, Michigan

226 of 1393 Banfield Pet Hospital reviews

I just got a 12 week old Merle American Cocker Spaniel puppy a few weeks ago.I heard about the wellness program at Banfield Pet Hospital in Petsmart so I took her "Piper" in for her first vet visit.

I had a great experience! I was really shocked to read all of the bad reviews. I also got First Shield Trio for her. She is under 10 lbs and I had never heard of this brand so I googled it.

Again, I was shocked and scared to put it on her because of so many terrible reviews. I called Banfield and expressed my concern. They explained very nicely that just like humans, dogs can have allergic reactions too. I put it on her and she had absolutely no reaction at all.

And, no fleas. I guess people will go out of their way to let people know bad things but won't do the same when the outcome is desirable. I'm a responsible pet owner. Prior to applying the flea preventative, I researched and read what to do if she had a reaction and watched her.

I think many of these "pissed consumers" are irrational.

I am completely satisfied with Banfield, the Wellness Program and First Shield Trio.

Signed,

A satisfied pet owner

f5923e4 review #590374

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Positive Experience
Review category
Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
review #590381

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Banfield Pet Hospital? Submit review ›
Helpful? 6 Yes 6 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
226 of 1393 Banfield Pet Hospital reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 07 #1140941

Hopefully all will continue to go well for you and your puppy and we won't end up reading an adverse pissed customer review from you in the future. Let us know how "Piper's" spay surgery went.

0 0 Reply

Jun 08, 2015 #992756 Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

You should ask your vet about nexquard. They just eat a pill. No mess on there back. No chance of hurting them

0 2 Reply

Feb 03 #1105378

No medication is risk free. A pet can have a reaction to just about anything, even a natural product. So even tho its oral, there is still a chance of having a reaction to Nexguard.
Just an FYI. (:

4 0 Reply
weloveparrots

Mar 15, 2015 #958927 Pennsauken Township, New Jersey, United States

You had just better hope nothing happens to your dog at that Banfield! How could you possibly read so many bad reviews and STILL take your dog there? That is NOT being a "responsible" pet owner. It is not irrational to be pissed when a vet harms or kills your pet!

6 9 Reply
mi

Feb 18, 2015 #947496

So you knew this could kill her and you put it on her anyway.Do your pet a favor and rehome her.And I am not usually mean but this just rubbed me the wrong way.

4 8 Reply

Feb 18, 2015 #947776

do you vaccinate your dogs? they can kill a dog if a dog has a reaction to it. dogs can have reactions to anything! mine had a reaction to shampoo but that doesn't mean I'm a bad pet parent

10 1 Reply
Ralph

Feb 17, 2015 #947279

NO DOUBT BANFIELD POSTED THIS!

3 8 Reply
weloveparrots

Mar 15, 2015 #958924 Pennsauken Township, New Jersey, United States

It would NOT surprise me if Banfield posted this! Plus, this is a site for PISSED consumers to post complaints. Not a site for satisfied consumers to post reviews. So they should take their satisfied reviews elsewhere. Banfield KILLED my dog and I am PISSED about it!

5 10 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.