Thank you guys at Deptford New Jersey thank you Felicia Stephanie and Dr. Ashford

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Banfield Pet Hospital and uploaded pictures and videos. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Banfield Pet Hospital.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics category for more informed decision or compare Banfield Pet Hospital to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Banfield Pet Hospital?

Comments

Banfield Pet Hospital - Killed my ferret Banfield Pet Hospital "My ferret went in to get his teeth cleaned and a tooth pulled, and never came out. The Doctor kept saying it was because of his age. It was because..." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital - BANFIELD KILLED MY 5 MONTH BABY GERMAN SHEPHERD Banfield Pet Hospital "I had a five month old German Shepherd and I was taking him regularly to Banfield Pet Hospital on 6134 E. Colonial Dr Orlando, FL 32807, every time we..." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital - ACTIVE PLUS PREVENTION SERVICES Banfield Pet Hospital "I took my yorkie in to have her dental cleaning which is part in the plus active prevention services, was told I had to paid extra for anesthesia which is..." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital - Wellness Plan Review from Webb, Alabama Banfield Pet Hospital "My 10 year old Goldendoodle passed away on Friday 01/15/2016 due to a 6cm tumor in her left lung pressing on her trachea. I called Bainfield Pet Hospital today and..." Read more Benefitwallet - NSF Fees Benefitwallet "I entered an "online payment" reimbursement and for for some reason I was not provided an alert at the end of the request stating that it was received. With that..." Read more Acceptance Now - This place is a joke Acceptance Now "This is my yard before and after these people have came. Twice this has happened. Not to mention giving my lawn person my info and why they was here im..." Read more Virgin Vacations should remove Orchard Paddington Hotel from list Virgin Vacations "Horrible experience with one of the hotel options in Virgin's Paris Hotels self guided. The Orchard Paddington Hotel located at 86-90 Sussex Gardens, London, United Kingdom is the absolute worst..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - MOLD  underneath Bob O Pedic Bobs Discount Furniture "My 15 year warranty with Bob's Furniture will not cover MOLD, Black mold growing deep inside and in a huge area of the bottom of mattress under the rubber zipper..." Read more