Atlanta, Georgia

I have my 3 cats on Banfield Wellness plan, and we live in GA where there is a large mosquito population. And although my babies are indoors strictly, a mosquito might get in as my husband and I come from outside, right.

So I ordered the first shield, and then on closer inspection from this website and a few others, I didn't want to take the chance with their health with adverse reaction, so within I would say 10 minutes I called back and spoke with the same guy Albert, and he recognized my voice there at Banfield, and said I wanted to cancel my order, he said I couldn't because it had already been emailed to the warehouse, so I say email them back and cancel it, and I was told they couldn't do it, that I would have to receive it and then return it in the mail. Well let me tell anybody listening, I work in transportation and in warehousing, and NOBODY receives an order, runs to warehouse, shove's the product into a box, and dash's off to the post office. That is insulting to my intelligence as a consumer and an American, so basically I have to receive their *** and then mail it back, I asked for a supervisor, but ol Albert wouldn't transfer me. I just got off the phone with my bank and was told, I might have to let it post, receive there package and return it.

What happened to the good old days where you could block an transaction??? I am thinking of filing a complaint with the Attorney Generals Office, because I think this is B.S

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Wellness Plan.

• bluigapeach

Comments

First Shield does not treat for mosquitos. It only does fleas. If you need something that does prevents fleas and does heartworm prevention, you need Revolution.

@Anonymous

Actually, you are wrong. It's supposed to repel mosquitos. However, if a mosquito does ***, it won't kill the heartworm parasite if it gets transmitted.

Banfield Pet Hospital

Hi bluigapeach - We are very sorry you had this experience surrounding your order from Banfield. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your honest feedback. After reading about this situation, we would like to learn more. Could you please contact our Client Advocate Team at 877-500-2288 or email cat(at)banfield(dot)com at your convenience? We would like to try to assist you further. Again, thank you for letting us know and we look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

The Banfield Team

I believe firstshield for cats only kills fleas, it is not a repelint for misquotes and ticks.

@Lucy

Yes it claims that it is when you do research