Columbia, Maryland

My experience with The Banfield Pet Hospital was bad. The veterenarian I saw seemed to care less about animals.

I felt as though I was ripped off because I paid for the wellness package (which I warn everyone not to do) which is going to cost me 500 some dollars and my visit was still a charge of 315.00. I have since had my other cat go blind and cannot deal with the kitten I bought the package for but I am required to pay 262.00 to cancel it. There reason is because i have to pay for services renedered, well *** that means it would have cost me over 500.00 for a new kitten exam. They must do this because that is the only way there hospital can make money.

Once you go and see how poor quality the service is you won't want to go back. this will get posted all over the internet.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Wellness Plan.

Comments

Banfield The Pet Hospital, excuse me but you have just been told what happened, so don't try skirting aroind it, and acting all sorry, companies like you are a common virus, and good on the poster who is going to spread their experience of your Hospital, around the internet. Your charges are way out of order, more people should know just what your about, wanting money for nothing ? get a grip.

as i already told you, I already spoke to Andrew at your corporate office, he was an extension of your hospital for sure. what do you do brain wash all your emlpoyees to believe that you are a "great" pet hospital??? cuz you SUCK

Bring me all your cats...they're delicious.

i already told you what happened i spoke to Andrew,. you just are in it for the money, you need to let you new clients no the truth and the whole truth.

you could care less about an animals well being, you just want the owners money, I am not done yet with my complaints I am working on one with better business bureau as we speak. YOU WILL BE HEARING FROM ME SOON

We strive to provide our clients and their Pets with high quality medicine and exceptional client experiences on every visit. We apologize that your visit to one of our hospitals was unsatisfactory. To address your specific concern, and to help us improve our overall service, we would appreciate it if you would call us at 1-877-500-2288 to tell us what happened.