Washington, District Of Columbia

Took my 4 month old puppy in for worms in her ***. Took a sample with me.

Had a free exam coupon so thought this would be a quick visit-she was in fantastic health otherwise, peppy, happy, eating well and up to date on her immunizations which I gave the vet...Dr. "Excessive Charge/Overcharge" Matt. Before you know it they are pushing all kinds of exams on me and suggesting all types of vaccines which really are not big deal if I JUST sign up for the "PLAN" which really is a plan for them to get you to come back in (any number of times you'd like--well, isn't that convenient so they can overcharge you some more!) for more excessive, expensive testing. DO NOT BE FOOLED---the "FREE" exam really is just the way the get you BACK in the door so they can run all kinds of unnecessary tests and recommend helpful but really not necessary exams.

SO, ....MY TOTAL came to $386. Yes, $386 for a worm I saw in my puppy's ***. THEN, becoming very suspicious of them, I started looking up complaints. I would have to have been up for 3 days to get through them all.

DO NOT GO TO A BANFIELD!! Other vets will still see you for an exam and then continue to treat your dog for worms etc for that year WITHOUT an extra exam fee anyway. It is a SCAM and their sole intention is to push "THE PLAN". Their exam prices are exorbitant, their medicine and their vaccinations are ALL OVERPRICED...that is the plan, alright.

So you think, ***...I should just stick with the PLAN. DO NOT BE FOOLED...DO NOT STEP FOOT IN A BANFIELD.

I am certain they get awarded in some manner, if not financially, for selling the PLANS!!! Wish I knew this before I became their next victim!!

Comments

ShelleyB- We're sorry if one of our hospitals has left you feeling this way. We strive to provide our clients and their pets with high quality medicine and exceptional client experiences on every visit.

We are currently unaware of this situation and would like the opportunity to speak with you directly so we can gather more information about your visit. The number to our Client Advocate Team is 877-500-2288.

We would like the opportunity to speak with you directly so we can gather more information about your visit. The number to our Client Advocate Team is 877-500-2288, thank you.