2800 E Millbrook Rd, Raleigh, NC 27604
2.1

My dog was boarded at Petsmart Hotels for a week. She got sick while I was away and they treated her.

I opted for an extra allergy test too so perhaps we could figure out what keeps triggering her. I picked her up, banfield was closed so I couldn’t pay them that night. I called them the next day and they wouldn’t accept payment over the phone. I live an hour from them, they had no online payment system.

The soonest I could get there was 2 more days because of work. They agreed but said my account would be in collections, but it won’t go anywhere once I paid. I showed up and paid my $800 bill in full. Girl said my account would still say collections but it’s a technicality and not really in collections.

Low and behold a month later I get a collections letter from IC Systems for the Banfield vet bill. They have no record of payment, their hours are only M-F.

So now, this will hit my credit report for something I’ve already paid them for. I’m never coming back, and I’ll never board at Petsmart Hotel again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Customer Care.

Comments