Cincinnati, Ohio
2.0

I have been taking my pet to Banfield for several years, but based upon today, I am going to search for a different vet. I dropped my dog off this morning @ 8:30 AM.She was due for a six month check up.

At 12:07, I called the office to ask how my pet was doing. Kirsten told me that the doctor was on the phone but that I would be his next call. At 12:49 PM I called the office again because I had not heard from the doctor. I was on hold for OVER 10 minutes then disconnected.

I called back @ 1:09 after being on hold for a couple of minutes.. Kirsten answered the phone. I told her that I had not heard from the doctor. She went and talked to someone.

She said that the doctor has been very busy. She said that my pet was good and that I can pick her up after 2:00 PM. When I arrived shortly before 2, the attendant processed my bill. After a few minutes, my pet was brought out to me.

Then the doctor came out. I asked him about a lump that I felt on my pet. He did not know anything about it. *I had spoken to TWO people about the bump (receptionist and a nurse) when I brought my pet in this morning.

He felt around the area (in front of Banfield...he did not take my pet into a room). Said that we had a couple of options, explained them. After leaving I was so upset with the severe lack of customer service and personal attention that I am going to search for another vet.

My pet is very important to me. I pay a monthly fee $24.95 for the Wellness Package but after today things will certainly change.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Reason of review: Sever lack of personal attention.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Banfield Pet Hospital Cons: Customer service, Attention to customer, Timely feedback.

• Lack of Interest