New Orleans, Louisiana

I called to schedule apt to take my sick Guinea pig in for treatment / consult. I found on the web-site that Banfield treats small animals such as guinea pigs.

(I have a cat who has been there before for her wellness visits and have had no problems in the past). Unfortunately, there was not a Dr. on staff who works with small animals such as mine. I'm really not happy right now because this poor animal is suffering, and I have no idea as to what to do.

I feel that the receptionist who answered the phone could care less about my problem, and I thought Banfield was a well trusted hospital I could rely on for all my pets.

Customer service was terrible, and I will no longer be taking any of my animals to this hospital again. I would not refer anyone to trust this hospital for treatment on there animals.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Comments

I had this problem with this vet Hospital they just didn't care at all.and a vet gave my guinea-pig the worrg antibiotic to him I was very pissed off for what they did

#381919

Thank you for providing this feedback. We apologize that your visit to one of our hospitals did not meet your expectation.

We strive to provide our clients and their pets with high quality medicine and exceptional client experiences on every visit.

We are currently unaware of this situation and would like the opportunity to speak with you directly so we can gather more information about your visit. The number to our Client Advocate Team is 877-500-2288.