8657 Villa La Jolla Dr Suite 223, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
1.2

DO NOT SIGN UP FOR BANFIELD WELLNESS PLAN, IT'S A SCAM AND YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO CANCEL. It's also NOT an pet insurance.

It's a SCAM. I took my dog to Banfield to do shots and the vet and staff sold me on their wellness plan with teeth cleaning. DO NOT DO THE SAME MISTAKE. They sell you teeth cleaning but tell you that they will call you during the time your dog is under anesthesia and tell you if there need to be more services.

They said that some people end up paying thousands of dollars extra for the "oral surgery" and extractions but they can't tell you upfront when your dog would need. I had a bad feeling about it but didn't listen to my gut and signed up or the plan. I told them though that I don't want them to do anything to my dog besides cleaning. They agreed.

I scheduled cleaning and later received the voicemail from banfield telling me that my dog is scheduled for teeth cleaning and ORAL SURGERY. I was floored. They didn't tell me she needed surgery, as a matter of fact they said it will be just cleaning. I went online and read all bad reviews they had an decided that no matter what I'm not taking my dog there.

I called to cancel my plan but they refused. I asked to put me on a lower care plan since I haven't used teeth cleaning from the plan I signed up and they refused too.

This is the rudest, most horrible money grabbing place that don't care about your pets at all. Stay as far as you can from them!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Active Prevention Wellness Plan.

Banfield Pet Hospital Cons: Pet costumer service plus service included, Money grabbing vs pet caring, Lying staff, Do not care for your pet, False promises.

Comments