Washington, District Of Columbia

Sadly my puppy ate a piece of chicken that had bones on it, when I found him on the floor vomiting I immediately took him there. even though they respond quick by letting him in, the vet told me the worse: He had trouble breathing and that he needed surgery in order to survive, but that they didn't perform that there, so she said that she could refer me to another hospital that was 10 miles away, I was shocked and asked if he even was going to make it there, since he could not breathe (he was on oxygen the whole time), but before that she said that the humane thing to do was to euthanize him or take him home (are you *** kidding me, the guy can't breathe) my sister refused and suggested to take him somewhere else, we took him to a real animal hospital about 10 min from there and they offered to do a surgery but if i surrender the dog to them since the surgery was highly expensive, it was the right thing to do because at least they tried to save him, unlike banfield; pretty much my choices with them were either take him away or let them put him down.My conscience is in peace because i did everything i could to save him, i just hope he gets better and find a new family to really take care of him. But no I do not recommend that hospital at all.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Comments

Banfield Pet Hospital

Saddarinka,

Please give our Client Advocate Team a call to discuss your experience at Banfield. The number is 877-500-2288. We hope your dog is doing well.

maybe you shouldn't give him bones you dumb sack of ***. what did you expect to happen.

i doubt he puled that out of the trash. this is your fault and yours alone.