Recently moved to Savannah. Took my dog to Banfield on Abercorn to get a pre-exam before a scheduled teeth cleaning. Brought all previous paperwork from his vet in Murphy. Informed Banfield Temaril P is what was prescribed for itching. Was informed to log onto their website's pharmacy. I did - I was declined. The pharmacy said the vet needed to give him an exam ---My dog was just their for an exam 4 days earlier!!!! Called the vet back & was told, she had made a mistake but I can now order it on-line. I chose another pet pharmacy that was cheaper- but they were unsuccessful with a reply back from the vet. Called the vet back & was told I needed to use their pharmacy and the prescriptions would only be for 30 tablets (NO ONE TOLD ME THAT!) Was told by one employee:

1. There was mis-communication because I did not have to bring him in for a $48 pre-exam.

2. Told by a technician that they could prescribe the Temaril P because he had recent blood work and will have it again the day of the teeth cleaning.

3. Told I had to use their pharmacy even though they were higher than Vet Supply Pharmacy.

4. It was a waste of time to bring all my dog's previous paperwork to their office because obviously they did not look at it.

5. The lady office manager whom I just got off the phone with was condescending and rude to the point I exploded on how she was speaking to me; like I was a child with no understanding!

My GOD! How do they get away with this!!!!????? I would not trust them to clean a dead animal, I doubt if they would even no a dog from a cat. Ruthless, money hungry people who does not let the left hand no what the right hand is doing - COMPLETE CHAOS!

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Comments