I've been a loyal customer for years bringing my Shi-poo to Banfield Pet Hospital in Bridgewater NJ and it is absolutely terrible. Not only did they convince to get the pet insurance, it didn't even cover anything!

Waste of money. And when my dog had an emergency when a dog attacked my dog and was bleeding everywhere, they were not helpful at all! it was like they couldn't even bandage my poor dog and they told us to go to the emergency hospital. But, even after that I went back and made an appointment for yesterday because my dog has been having skin problems, they refused to see my dog because I was 5 minutes late EVEN when I called them the day before asking them if I can come in at 11:30am because I knew I would be late.

The place was empty, too!

They obviously do not care about my dog, they only care about money and the pet insurance that covers NOTHING. Worst experience ever.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 05, 2017.

Comments

It’s a wellness plan with preventative care, not insurance for illness or injury. If your pet was bleeding all over from an injury it sounds like it may have been an emergency which warrants ER care.

You wouldn’t walk into your primary care physician’s office bloody after a dog attack— you’d go to the emergency room.Just because the waiting area seems empty does not mean that pets are not being taken care of in the back treatment area. Many times there are 10-15 pets dropped off each morning for physical exams that require the Dr.Read contracts before signing them.

It says all of this information in a few neat paragraphs that I read before enrolling.... take responsibility.