2.2

I have been with Banfield for 3 years and i do not know why it has taken me this long to write a complaint. I am so upset a their level of customer service.

I was told BY STAFF that my plan will not automatically renew (it did not last year, I had to go into the store and sign) but of course it did renew and I was charged the monthly amount. I called Banfield support 3 times and was on hold for 30 minutes each time at least. The 3rd time I finally got through and spoke to a woman about cancelling my plan. After she cancelled my plan and I asked about the month reimbursement.

She immediately shot that option down saying that I knew the plan would automatically renew. I explained to her that my pet did not receive ANY services in that month and that I did not agree to that transaction. I also explained that I have tried calling for the last 3 days and that is why I could not cancel my plan before a week out (and they have records of those phone calls). Instead of working with me for a solution, she said that there was nothing she could do.

She was a TERRIBLE person to talk to and had the worst attitude I have ever experienced when calling someone from customer service. I usually never complain or write reviews but I could not let this experience go.

As for the level of pet care that Banfield has provided my dog, I have never been completely satisfied. Instead of the vets working with my concerns and worries that my pet has had, they have always wanted to push surgery/expensive measures to fix the problem instead of really listening to me about what I witnessed. Pediatricians do not dismiss parents of children, whom see them everyday and know them best, so why would a vet do anything different with a dog?

I feel like this company is all about money and not the care of pets or helping their customers.

AVOID THIS PLACE. Go to your local vet who actually cares about you and your pet.

Comments