1.4

I took my dog to banfield pet hospital in cherry hill nj for basic shots since our vet passed away, and to shorten a long story they talked me into a wellness plan and ended up wanting to do a million tests on him for "kidney issues". I took him for a second opinion and his labs and urinalysis all came back fine.

Now I'm stuck paying a years worth of "wellness program" and I'm not even going back after one month. *** artists and test happy, money sucking people is all I can say. Worst vet experience I've ever had!!! The vet had me thinking my dog was dying for no *** reason.

I want my freakin plan cancelled but apparently that's "impossible" to break the contract. I will be sure to pass along the bad taste in my mouth to all of my friends with furbabies!

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Wellness Plan.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

You do know you could have said no to the plan right? You also know with pets it's important to check levels to make sure everything is okay right?

Banfield Pet Hospital Reviews