I DONT UNDERSTAND WHEN AND WHY IT EVER BECAME LEGAL FOR ANIMAL HOSPITALS TO CHARGE YOU LIKE ITS GOING OUT OF STYLE!!!$355 FOR ONE VISIT....THATS REDICILOUS.

NOT TO MENTION THEY HARDLY DO ANYTHING FOR CHARGING YOU AS MUCH AS THEY DO. THEN THEY HAND YOU ALL THESE PAPERS WITH CHECKED BOXES, AND HALF THE *** THEY GOT CHECKED ARE THINGS THEY NEVER EVEN BOTHERED TO LOOK AT!

NO WONDER WHY MOST PEOPLE CANT AFFORD TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR POOR PETS, ITS BECAUSE SOME DOUCH-BAG WENT TO SCHOOL FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS AND NOW HE/SHE THINKS ITS OK TO MILK PEOPLE FOR EVERY LIL PENNY THEY GOT.

Review about: Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Had an Experience with Banfield Pet Hospital?

Comments

banfield charged fees for everything!The staff that works outside r underqualified!

Truely a franchise! all they care about is how to get more money. I used to take my pet there!

She got a bump and they wanted to charge me $100 for just a test and then OF COURSE you have to pay somemore to remove it.BTW i have the wellness plan!

Hicksville, New York, United States #26441

Look...if you go to the doctor it is expensive.The only reason you might not realize it is because your insurance provider pays for most of it and all you get stuck with is the $25 co-pay.

Believe me...I've been to the doctor without insurance and been charged $300 + to wait a long time and then find out I have Bronchitis and just need some antibiotics which are extra cost.

So is the same with Pet Hospitals...they are expensive.Such is the cost of life.

Horsham, Pennsylvania, United States #18195

Banfield Pasadena charges outrageously high fees. I feel as if their goal is to provide care based on charging the largest fee possible.

Horrible experience.

Don't do business with Banfield.

North Springfield, Vermont, United States #16225

You did not post what the visit was for. Emergency,check-up, etc.

Rivne, Rivnens'ka Oblast', Ukraine #12077

I do work for Banfield, take my pets there, and have health problems myself.To blame someone else for your own lack of maturity shows exactky what type of person you are.

Do you know how many times I have told people to shop around? Or have given them the numbers to low cost clinics? It is the owners that wait too late, then want to yell at us for the consequences. If you can't afford to care for your pet, or at least figure out how to do it frugally(i.e.

keep up with preventive care, check for hazards, use good safety measures, VACCINATE according to your OWN research and a few different veterinarians inputs, maintain good hygiene, get meds online, etc), then DO NOT GET A PET! I speak with experience because I am a college student and have over 10 pets myself. If I have the intelligence to find out where the deals are, then you should be the grown-*** man or woman you are and say NO when you don't want sonething. Go somewhere else if that is the case.

I'm sorry, but I am tired of people older than me that complain about prices. Do you do that anywhere else and give in easily? No.

If a sack of apples is $5 at one store, but you can get the same quality at another store for $1.99, what would you do?Just think about it...

Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa #11995

I'm sorry you've had a bad experience, but as was pointed out a Vet spends eight years (and the associated debt) getting a degree, and earns far less than a human physician. Also vet care is far cheaper than human care, though people do (and should) expect similar standards. Some things may be too expensive, and as an educated consumer I urge you to shop around, but claiming that a person who has spent years and maybe 100 grand acquiring an education has no right to be paid for it is silly.

Chilton, Wisconsin, United States #11529

I think it is truly ashame you had such a bad experience but remember every veterinarian is different just like every human doctor is different.There are good ones and bad ones.

By the way a veterinarian doesn't just get their diploma out of a cracker jack box they go to school for eight years and like human doctors some go further to do internships and residencies. It is not an easy road to travel and they are very knowlegeable, at least the ones I know are. I also know that doctors check things we as clients often times don't even notice during the physical exam because they are also engaging us in conversation or questions about our pets.

Maybe they were more deficient than anything in their ability or effort to communicate with you about what they did and what their findings were.Just food for thought.

Staunton, Virginia, United States #10734

Every time i have been to Banfield I have had a great experience!The pet nurses and doctors are well educated and know what they're doing.

Even the prices are lower than vets that don't own a franchise.Banfield Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!