they actually refused to treat my cat unless you pay $400 up front !!!!!!!!!!

they do not examine your cat ,they just don't care!!!!!!!!

i complaint to the company and never folllow back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do not go there!they are so unprofessional ,i would never advise you to go there,they do not know what they're doing

don't buy any ''welness plan'',they will try to get you to buy it,it's rip off.

go to anther vet ,do yourself a big favour ,these people are not qualified to touch your pet,shame on them!!!!!

good luck!

c

Review about: Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Had an Experience with Banfield Pet Hospital?

Comments

Some Banfields are privately owned and some are corporate.So not all the same.

Vets have a huge problem with people not paying. Everyone has some excuse why they can not pay. Hence why they ask you to pay a down payment upfront. When I was working for a vet I heard every excuse why not to pay.

We had to get a 50% down payment according to an estimate before treatment. When we offered them Care Credit (A credit care for health care only and usually has no interest for a year) they said they did not want to apply for credit. Probably because they have bad credit and won't qualify. These people probably would not pay anyway.

Our vet was soft and usually worked with people for the sake of the animal. We lost so much money. It's not like these people are going to become life long clients and spend money with us in the future. You wouldn't go to your doctor and make excuses why you can not pay.

People think that just because its a pet that the services should be free and they don't want to pay.

The truth is that vets don't make tons of money and they have huge costs.Pay the $400, charge it, borrow it, get the money somehow your kitty deserves it.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #45151

Well guess, what it is a business not a soup kitchen. Either pay the vet bill or let your cat die. Or better yet don't get a pet if you can't afford to take care of it.

it's a shame that you had the Unfortunate event to have crabby people at that Banfield, I do assure you it's not like that at every one. The vet that treated my cat for a lip infection, didn't even care that I Couldn't pay. I've never had an issue, I would recommend a new bandfield if possible

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #41929

Well obviously you don't care much for your cat either if you are not willing to pay the $400.