Banfield did not renew my Banfield Charter (franchise) hospital even though I had done everything they asked me to do. My hospital was successful and well run with three very good doctors.

When it came time to renew my charter they refused and moved in the next day and took it over. They have not given me any money for it and when I sued to have it renewed as I was promised it was dismissed in court costing thousands of dollars in legal fees. I have yet to receive any compensation for a hospital that I paid $250,000 for and started it from scratch losing money the first few years. Banfield as owned by Mars the candy company is a mean greedy company and should be boycotted nationwide.

I continue to try to communicate with them about paying me for my hospital but I have gotten nowhere. I challenge someone within the Mars family to contact me and offer me a fair settlement for my hospital. I used to be a very enthusiastic Banfield team member. Mars can call me at 423 677 2746.

Dr. James Robinson

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments