Lake Worth, Texas

I've always been a client of Banfield, until today that is.

I always took my pet for everything there, I kept going because I love Dr. Arnold, after she left I wasn't sure if I was going to keep going there, and I did for a while. Today, my dog injured her paw, we had no idea what happened, she was out playing (and yes we were watching here that's why we got so scared, because it happened all of the sudden) so we didn't know if it was a spider *** or what, she was shaking, crying, licking her paw, she was OBVIOUSLY in a lot of a pain, and one vet was outside so I asked her, it is an emergency I don't know what's going on, can you check her please? she said, do you have an appointment? so my answer was no, it was an accident so she said, then I can't help you, so the front receptionist asked what was going on, I told her, and I asked, can anyone see her please? just look at her! and she said: we don't take care of emergencies here, so no.

So I had to drive looking for another place to check my pet, I finally did and they saw her the moment I walked in since they saw that she was in so much pain, so I can promise you I WILL NEVER go back to that hospital. Never in my life I've felt so angry! I called to ask another Banfield and told them what happened (just to see if it was true they don't see emergency patients) and they said they had to see her, but of course I didn't go back and will not go back ever again to that Banfield.

And if they don't take patients with emergencies, they should take down the "we take care of emergencies first" paper they have on the window.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Preferred solution: I just want them to know how their employees behave!!! and I hope they can stop that! .

• Veterinarian Services