Had the plan for years paying over 50 a month just for vaccines.Dog got injured, they wanted to charge me over 400.00 for an X-ray.

Could not afford it so, I took the dog home. Called to cancel plan, they told me that the plan “auto renewed “ last month so if I wanted to cancel I had to pay over 500.00 to have it cancelled!!! When I bought the plan, the salesman he told me that I could cancel it anytime and he did not told me that it was renewed automatically, (specially without advising me first) if I wanted to renew it. And even if my dogs die, I have to pay for the plan still!!!

Can you believe this ***!!!

So, now I don’t have a choice but, to keep the plan until it “supposedly expires”.Bansield pet plan…SUCKS!!!

Had an Experience with Banfield Pet Hospital?

Comments

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #640025

Why dont you READ the contract.

Los Angeles, California, United States #638335

You need to read before you sign.Its stated in the contract you obligated yourself to.

Yes its 1/2 the person who sold it, but you're just as responsible. That plan is a list of services you pay off monthly not in a whole. So if you use any services you have to pay them off.

So maybe next time you will read a contract before you sign it.:x

meadoman2000
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #623927

I will like to see them tell me I have to keep the plan and pay after they killed my cat.

to meadoman2000 #640026

You will.You SIGNED A CONTRACT.

If you don't pay they will send it to collections.:(