My dog went in for vaccination including rabies shot. She vomit in the car on her way home.

Vomit again later that day. Vomit the next and throughout the night including diarrhea. There was also blood in her vomit. I called the hospital the same day after she got home.

They say that was normal for her and that she might've vomit from car sick. I called and took her in the following day after her horrible night. Remind you I did not sleep the entire night. I told the dr I believe they gave my dog too many vaccine and she relied yes but stood and still act as if it is not the vaccine having me pay over $400 for them to run blood test and administer her IV fluids and also prescribed medication.

I feel I should never be charged any fee which by the way after all that they still did not find anything else that could've cause her to fell sick.

My dog has still not been herself since Tuesday May 8, 2018. I regret ever taking her in for that Appt.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Rabies Pet Vaccination.

Reason of review: Dog sick after too many vaccine given along with rabies shot to my dog on May 8, 2018.

Comments

Machele

You claimed they gave the mutt "too many vaccine" but failed to say how many and for what. Do some research online and you will find many vets, etc. who do not recommend more than one or two per visit.Many also say just get the rabies and then any other you feel necessary---be careful here and many are not recommended or needed---on a subsequent visit.

@Machele

Mutt yourself! This pet belongs to someone and part of a family. You are a careless jerk for the “ mutt” reference,

@Machele

Banfield uses the cheapeat vaccinations available. They also over vaccinate.

Which provides thoae money hungry animal hospital more money! As the owner has to take their pet back for more expensive and lack of quality care!

Banfield Pet Hospital Reviews