went to Banfield animal hospital today with my terrier.She had blood in her stool, had a 2pm appointment didn't get out until 3:30 pm.

Most of that time was spent waiting, the Dr. examined her and tht was the last i saw of the Dr, I complained to the nurse who was evidently in charge, why not the Dr. The Dr, never came out to see what the complaint was about.

I hav been taking my 2 dogs there and when I told them I wouldn't be back they just said we'll give you a copy of all their shots, I have been there many times before and ALWAYS had the Dr come back with the diagnosis, They also never bothered to fill out her chart on the computer, All of this aggravation and don't give a care attitude, and a cost of $103.00.

Review about: Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Vaccination.

Had an Experience with Banfield Pet Hospital?

Comments

Banfield Pet Hospital - Making dogs sick Banfield Pet Hospital "Part of the Puppy Wellness Plan we purchased for lab puppy included FirstShield Trio flea/tick and mosquito prevention treatment. The first time I used it on him he was lethargic and..." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital - ACTIVE PLUS PREVENTION SERVICES Banfield Pet Hospital "I took my yorkie in to have her dental cleaning which is part in the plus active prevention services, was told I had to paid extra for anesthesia which is..." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Medical Service Review from Orange Park, Florida Banfield Pet Hospital "Hawkeye was a very special friend to me! When we first got him in Aug 2013, we took him to a Banfield Pet Hospital in San Diego, California. We have..." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital - Pet Vaccination Review from Orange, California Banfield Pet Hospital "For my son's birthday I adopted a Burmese kitten for him. He was so excited and elated. As many shelter pets our new kitten contacted a URI infection. I took..." Read more Catalog Favorites - I'm very disappointed with your customer service Catalog Favorites "My husband tried to order the NFL pants for the Cowboys. After much conversation with a customer service rep she said that their company has never sold nor offered those..." Read more Camping World - Given the run around Camping World "Went to purchase a winnebago at camping world in st. Augustin fl. Were told we could get a 78000 trailer with 10000. Off for the trade in of our motorcycle...." Read more Lazboy - Lazyboy recliner quality Lazboy "We purchased a new La-Z-Boy recliner a little less than 2 years ago and paid $900 for it, figured for that price it would be of decent quality. WRONG!! What..." Read more Daiso - Arrangement of products on the shelves Daiso "I was shopping in Daiso JBCC with my mother on 30 September 2017 and as she was looking at some plastics plate for children, two stakes of plate fell to..." Read more