went to Banfield animal hospital today with my terrier.She had blood in her stool, had a 2pm appointment didn't get out until 3:30 pm.

Most of that time was spent waiting, the Dr. examined her and tht was the last i saw of the Dr, I complained to the nurse who was evidently in charge, why not the Dr. The Dr, never came out to see what the complaint was about.

I hav been taking my 2 dogs there and when I told them I wouldn't be back they just said we'll give you a copy of all their shots, I have been there many times before and ALWAYS had the Dr come back with the diagnosis, They also never bothered to fill out her chart on the computer, All of this aggravation and don't give a care attitude, and a cost of $103.00.

Review about: Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Vaccination.

Had an Experience with Banfield Pet Hospital?

Comments

Banfield Pet Hospital - Misdiagnosed a mass in trachea as allergies Banfield Pet Hospital "Nikkie had her annual check-up April 2015 with dental cleaning. I request X-rays, concerned that internal organs maybe compromised by fatty tumors along her chest. Following her visit..." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital - Dr. Carman Ames in Kennewick Washington found that closing at 6pm more important than saving puppy's life! Banfield Pet Hospital "They called my daughter told her she needed to decide where she wanted her dog to die because it was almost 6pm and they close. This is where I stepped..." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital - Pet Medical Service Review Banfield Pet Hospital "I took my 2 year old pit bull in for a dental. I told them he had a broken canine but did not know how bad it was. The vet..." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital - Wellness Plan Review from Webb, Alabama Banfield Pet Hospital "My 10 year old Goldendoodle passed away on Friday 01/15/2016 due to a 6cm tumor in her left lung pressing on her trachea. I called Bainfield Pet Hospital today and..." Read more Automotix - Bad AC Compressor and Packaging Automotix "I bought a recycled AC Compressor on 6/27/17. It only worked for about two-three weeks. I called and got a replacement compressor in August. That one came completely damaged. Although..." Read more Budget Truck Rental - Horrible! Budget Truck Rental "Rented a 24 foot truck and a car hauler for a cross country move. Halfway, the car hauler has a blow out. Called 24 hour roadside assistance. Was told there..." Read more Acceptance Now - This place is a joke Acceptance Now "This is my yard before and after these people have came. Twice this has happened. Not to mention giving my lawn person my info and why they was here im..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Scared Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I went to popeyes yesterday to get food to go. i got an 8 piece family meal, or that's what i ordered but she rang me up for the 8..." Read more