Golden Meadow, Louisiana

I been going to banfield for about 5 years now.The service was good they treated my dog nicely and the price was reasonable.

Last year i added a pitbull to the family so now i had two dogs going to Banfield up until after i went for his yearly check up. I called to check how much the price would be when i get there the service was terrible i waited almost an 11/2 before the doctor came in an upon that the price that i was quoted was not what i was being charge.

I had to cut up in order to have them knock down the price and complain about the wait.Up until now i had no problem, but please believe they will not see me r my dogs i completely transfer their information to another vet and told the vetereian they will not be getting my services any more.

Review about: Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Had an Experience with Banfield Pet Hospital?

Comments

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #304577

:( I got 3 dogs and aound 6 months or more Banfield been charging for services my dogs have not received, when I questioned the customer service I was told why you worry about you are not paying for it the Insurance is I was very *** with their answer and I told them that is not the point since the Insurance I have for my dogs the price increase every year and I do paid for it. Yes the service has been bad they need more doctors at the Bandfield I go there is only one I waited 3 hrs for my dogs to be seen.

Banfield Pet Hospital

We're very sorry to hear about your most recent experience at Banfield.We strive to provide our clients and their Pets with high quality medicine and exceptional client experiences on every visit.

We apologize that your visit to one of our hospitals was unsatisfactory.To address your specific concern, and to help us improve our overall service, we would appreciate it if you would call us at 1-877-500-2288 to discuss what happened.