2.8

I have been on the wellness plan for 7 years and have two dogs. I went to this location today to make an appointment for both and pick up heartworm prevention.

Ruby I was told was 5 days past so I would not be allowed medication for her although my first point of concern with out knowing that date was scheduling an appointment that wasn't available until 2 weeks out. I spoke with Dr. Paschal about my concerns of it being the height of mosquito season in Texas and I couldn't get Ruby in for 2 weeks and how I have been a responsible pet owner for 7 years w Banfeild. I asked her because of this and because it was at her discretion to please not put Ruby at risk for 2 more weeks.

Dr Paschals tone of voice and body demeanor was very defensive, unprofessional, and, condescending when she replied to me very rudely that she would "never be writing me this prescription and that I can try somewhere else"..... I will take her helpful advise and "go somewhere else" because I would rather not take my pets to an unprofessional vet who does not have the ability to make clear good judgment decisions over protacal even when given the discretion. Frankly that is alarming.

Dr Paschal in my opinion is a poor addition to this location that I have been happy with for 7 years. She is rude, unprofessional, has poor listening skills, and advises loyal customers to "Go somewhere else."

Review about: Banfield Pet Hospital Wellness Plan.

Comments