Newfield, New Jersey

I brought my cat in, Dr. Mooney made a wild guess and put my cat on steroids, they did a blood test costing $437.

Then she wanted a urine sample and gave me some nosorb. Took all night under a wash basket but she finally gave a sample. I waited a long agoninzing week to find out the results, I get there crying expecting the worst, she tells me the urine was contaminated or something like that, she told me she wanted to take the urine by inserting a needle into her bladder. My cat has been man-handled, stuck with needles, I don't know what all.

A total of $746 and still do not know what is wrong with her. I'll tell you one thing, she is not going back to Banfield Pet Hospital.

If they want to do unnecessary tests to fill the pockets of the corporation, it will not be with my cat. Done, finished.

Comments

IfHumansHadDogsSouls

If they wanted a sterile sample I'm not sure why they bothered with the No-sorbs, but sticking a needle into the bladder (cystocentesis) is a very common and painless procedure. The pets are awake, and most don't cry at all!

Banfield Pet Hospital

Hi Lovemygirls - Thank you for taking the time to let us know. I understand your frustration, and we apologize that you were not satisfied with your experience.

We strive to provide exceptional customer service to our very valued customers such as yourself. When we don't hit the mark, we truly appreciate your honest opinion about your experience with us. Could you please call our Client Advocate Team, toll-free, at 877-500-2288 to help us better understand what happened?

Your satisfaction and your cat;s health are of the utmost importance to us. Thank you again for letting us know, we look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.

Most sincerely,