Santa Rosa, California

Before my cat had surgery, I made an unnecessary payment of $243. I was expecting that money to be taken out of my bill.

BEfore the surgery, I went into another vet to get a second opinion. He told my cat has a Kidney disease. Surgery could kill her. The Dr.

(SP?) Rafie, did not tell me that. I canceled my appointment. THe receptionist, Alexandria, told she will refund my money. I have not yet received it.

She is now denying I made that payment. AFter calling several times, it is said that there is not money in the till, and nothing shown on the computer. At that time of the call, I was told that it was Priscella I was talking to. There is no Priscella there.

I called the Manager. It took me several days to talk with her. Finally she got back to me. We got together.

(Snobby), " We don't owe you anything". Then I told her, that I was told I would receive my money. ALexandria, the receptionist, is now denying my payment. "After going to Legal Aid, he told me, 'It sounds like they pocketed it".

I told the manager that. Then there was, (HARSH) "THATS A LIE"! Finally the manager, Dr. and Receptionist, Alexandra, and Dr.

Rafie, got together. The girls were not cooperative at all. They would not talk and had VERY rude looks on their face.

I am getting harassed by them on the streets.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Vaccination.

Banfield Pet Hospital Cons: Very poor and under qualified, Lying and theft.

• veterinary malpractice