Banfield Pet Hospital - Vet caused my dog to get infected
After I took my dog to banfield midtown Miami to get neutered his sack got swollen to the size of a baseball I went back to the vet they gave me a medicine that made him vomit and told me to put ice on it.The next day his stitches came out because it kept growing bigger.
I took him to another vet that told me he is infected and needs surgery and now he has a huge blood infection all over.
My dog health is in great risk due to laziness and ignorance of Banfield vet.
The other vet now is giving him surgery and I have to pay over $800 just to save his life
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Infected Dog
- Review category
- Animal Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have seen the health arrangement go downhill for a few years now. One of my pets was given the correct medication for a contamination, however a large portion of..."
- "This organization only purpose seems to be to extract as much money as possible from pet owners. Especially if your pet is ill. All other functions are secondary, bottom of..."
- "I took my 18 week old Siberian Husky to Banfield to be chipped, and he came out with PARVO. He died 9 days later. They admitted he could have contacted..."
- "I will just say anonymously that Publix in Florida will give out tons of food to the Harry Chapin Food Bank for "poor" people (read that as people ALREADY getting..."
- "DON’T RENT A RV WITH CRUISE AMERICA IN MIAMI SOUTH: dirty AC, hidden fleas, no understanding, no compensation. During our 10 days trip in the south of Florida we were covered..."
- "I purchased a (what was told to me) leather sectional. It turns out it was a Bonded Leather sectional. Within the first week, It was un-stitching on the..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."