Banfield Pet Hospital - Vet caused my dog to get infected
After I took my dog to banfield midtown Miami to get neutered his sack got swollen to the size of a baseball I went back to the vet they gave me a medicine that made him vomit and told me to put ice on it.The next day his stitches came out because it kept growing bigger.
I took him to another vet that told me he is infected and needs surgery and now he has a huge blood infection all over.
My dog health is in great risk due to laziness and ignorance of Banfield vet.
The other vet now is giving him surgery and I have to pay over $800 just to save his life
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Infected Dog
- Review category
- Animal Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Here's the hackjob Banfield did while my dog was getting spayed yesterday..."
- "Freddy was exactly one year old when i took him into Banfield in Midtown, Miami to get neutered. I picked him up after his surgery, and the doctor told me..."
- "I mistakenly signed up for the Puppy Wellness Plan with auto monthly payments...BIG MISTAKE!... Once Banfield has your credit card on file; you are subject to whatever they choose to..."
- "You don't really have to spend $250 to save $0.25 per gallon of gas. There is always sales at Winn-Dixie that allow the customer, or guest, to save an extra..."
- " I went and seen this person and was disappointed with the service also this person is a *** she has a arrest record to prove it if you check..."
- "We two Hungarian engineers who travel lots. In Miami celebrating 15th wedding anniversary a Roomorama nightmare. Host email@example.com or Florida Luxury Vacation Rentals promised wonderful things. We followed instructions carefully,..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."