Here is my laundry list of complaints: I have a paid membership, which was a big mistake. When u take your pet for an scheduled appt. they r looked over prescribed expensive meds n u r told to bring pet back in 2 weeks for recheck. You do not see same Vet, when pet is examined again, your told a totally different remedy, and the pet is doing great.

Teeth cleaning is absolutely sub-standard at best. When u inform them 2 days later, they tell u to wait a couple of months, at which time I remind them again and I'm told I will have to pay full price $350.00.

They try to sell expensive prescription dog food, which pet does not need.

Wait time is at least 1 hour. I understand that emergencies have priority, however, I watched the Vet for 35 minutes as she was speaking to a staff member, and had the audacity to walk in n tell me she was on an important call! Apparently she pressed the wrong button on computer and started discussing issues about a pet that was not mine.

When I tried to call the corporate headquarters, I was placed on hold for 1 hour, and of course the phone just disconnected me. The Banfield I was using is in Naples, Florida. Also, when I tried to complete a survey, I thought I would be able to discuss some of my issues, instead it was a sight that wanted to place me on a mailing list to receive information from all different companies. What a sham!

Review about: Banfield Pet Hospital Wellness Plan.

Comments

Banfield Pet Hospital

Hi Anonymous - We apologize for your visit to our Naples hospital, but thank you for making us aware of your concerns. If you could please reach out to our Client Advocate Team at 877-500-2288 or email cat(at)banfield(dot)com we would like to speak with you more in regards to your experience. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,