My dog was injured back in June and was in severe pain and when I called Banfield for appt, it was a Monday, to get in that day or next day they advised no appts till later that week, Friday. I had to go find a new veterinarian for treatment.

Same thing happened in October, my dog reinjured her back area and was in severe pain but Banfield advised they had no availability for an appt until the next week, which is ridiculous, as they only have one doctor working each day. It did not matter how urgent the pain or injury was, was told they are no longer an emergency facility and to try another Banfield. I called two other Banfield's and received the same information, no doctor available that day or next day. I will be canceling my wellness account with Banfield since we can't get the dog in for treatment when urgently needed.

I can get my pet in for a wellness check when it is due. When asked to speak with a supervisor or manager I was told that person was not available as they were not working until that Friday. Very dissatisfied customer. Per review of Dr.

Starman on facebook looks like she is no longer practicing as a vet/doctor.

We miss you Dr. Starman and staff.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Wellness Plan.

Reason of review: dissatisfield customer.

Preferred solution: advising the community.

Comments