I am frankly tiered of having the same conversation with these ppl.I " USE TO" go to the Banfeild in Secaucus NJ..

I have had my babies treated there for years but for 3yrs now i am having the same situation with this wellness plan. Someone tell me why, i havn't taking my dogs there in over 2 years because they keep messing up the simplist billing issue with the wellness plan. YET, they keep billing me even thow i have not renewed that plan (mind you i have 4 dogs) I am taking this situation to the level since i can not get thru to the hospital or the wellness plan ppl. and i will not stop until i get ALL my money back.

It is unfortunate becuase i really do love how they take car of my babies. Dr. Fowler is absolutly amazing with my dogs but i have complained to hear several times before and it seems to do me no good. I would not recommend anyone sign up for this wellness plan, as i beleive it is nothing but a scam.

Sure u will save money, but trying to fix simple billing issues is impossible, and they will keep taking your money without your autherization.

Pissed off " EX-custemer.

Review about: Banfield Pet Hospital Wellness Plan.

Had an Experience with Banfield Pet Hospital?

Comments

Banfield Pet Hospital - Killed my ferret Banfield Pet Hospital "My ferret went in to get his teeth cleaned and a tooth pulled, and never came out. The Doctor kept saying it was because of his age. It was because..." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital - Dog Passed Away after spending hours at Banfield Banfield Pet Hospital "I took my beautiful Westie to Banfield, Austell GA on 10/21. She had been rubbing and biting her paws and had become very lethargic the day before and wouldn't eat...." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital - They killed my dog...all because we couldn't pay for blood work... Banfield Pet Hospital "DO NOT JUDGE HOW SKINNY SHE IS!!!!!! AS I SAID, SHE WASN'T KEEPING ANYTHING DOWN FOR A FEW WEEKS, COULDN'T KEEP ON WEIGHT NO MATTER HOW MUCH OR OFTEN WE..." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital should be BANNED! Banfield Pet Hospital "Banfield took my money for 7 years then 10 days after a Comprehensive well being check my cat had a stroke. Banfield said to bring him right in and left..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more