The so called "hospital" likes to act like they are saving you money when they sign you up on the Wellness plan, when really they just over charging.I tried to cancel my plan today and the guy that answered the phone told me I would have to pay over 600 dollars to cancel my plan, which is not at all what people in the “hospital” told me.

He told me I would have to buy out of the plan to get out of my so called contract that was only suppose to be a year and is now going over 2 years, becuase again unlike what they told me in the store. You have to cancel you plan.

They will say whatever they can to get you to sign up for the Wellness plan.I would suggest not going to Banfield “hospital” for anything!

Review about: Banfield Pet Hospital Wellness Plan.

Had an Experience with Banfield Pet Hospital?

Comments

Banfield Pet Hospital - Pet Vaccination Review from Orange, California Banfield Pet Hospital "For my son's birthday I adopted a Burmese kitten for him. He was so excited and elated. As many shelter pets our new kitten contacted a URI infection. I took..." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Care Review from Pasadena, California Banfield Pet Hospital "This organization only purpose seems to be to extract as much money as possible from pet owners. Especially if your pet is ill. All other functions are secondary, bottom of..." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital - They killed my dog...all because we couldn't pay for blood work... Banfield Pet Hospital "DO NOT JUDGE HOW SKINNY SHE IS!!!!!! AS I SAID, SHE WASN'T KEEPING ANYTHING DOWN FOR A FEW WEEKS, COULDN'T KEEP ON WEIGHT NO MATTER HOW MUCH OR OFTEN WE..." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital - Wellness Plan Review from Montrose Township, Michigan Banfield Pet Hospital "I just got a 12 week old Merle American Cocker Spaniel puppy a few weeks ago.I heard about the wellness program at Banfield Pet Hospital in Petsmart so I took..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more