I signed up for the wellness plan a year ago, which was a hug waste of money to begin with.I called when I saw a charge on my account, after the year was up.

They told me the would cancel the plan but would not refund me the money. I received no email or even a message on my online account to tell me I was up for renewal.

This company cheats people out of money, they are not loyal, and not helpful.Find a local vet, not a huge corporation like this, they don't give a *** about you or your pets.

Review about: Banfield Pet Hospital Wellness Plan.

Had an Experience with Banfield Pet Hospital?

Comments

Banfield Pet Hospital

Hi, Ak81688 –

I’m so sorry that you were not satisfied with your experience with us. I understand your frustration in learning about the plan's renewal via a charge on your account.

Thank you for voicing your concerns. If you're willing, would you please consider calling our Client Advocate Team, toll-free, at 1-877-500-2288? In addition, I have forwarded your comments to our team so we can try to avoid these types of situations in the future.

Sincerely,

Lisa R

Banfield Online Community Manager

Banfield Pet Hospital - Killed my ferret Banfield Pet Hospital "My ferret went in to get his teeth cleaned and a tooth pulled, and never came out. The Doctor kept saying it was because of his age. It was because..." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital - Dr. Carman Ames in Kennewick Washington found that closing at 6pm more important than saving puppy's life! Banfield Pet Hospital "They called my daughter told her she needed to decide where she wanted her dog to die because it was almost 6pm and they close. This is where I stepped..." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital - Suspicious practices & overcharges Banfield Pet Hospital "We bought a kitten a couple of weeks ago from PetsMart at 2242 Hwy K in O'fallon, Missouri, where Banfield also offers veterinary services. Recently we nearly paid $40 for..." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital - Misdiagnosed a mass in trachea as allergies Banfield Pet Hospital "Nikkie had her annual check-up April 2015 with dental cleaning. I request X-rays, concerned that internal organs maybe compromised by fatty tumors along her chest. Following her visit..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more