1.5

TRUSSVILLE ALABAMA

I want to say the ladies were nice, but they are the ones pushing the plans. I went in the store 2 times for a total 20 minutes IN ALL!!!!

My kittens are 4 months and 10 pounds already. These are going to be massive cats. They are sweet but have no idea how big they are zooming through the house. I went ahead and let my step daughter take them. I could have been under handed and kept on bringing them in myself, but that isn't in the contract. You cant let another owner have the rest of the plan total.

I called Pet Smart/Banfield Hospital and told them we had to give them away and needed to close out weness package. I have only been 2 times. The second tine they gave them one shot 2 temptations and a cup for ME to dig their *** out for them and bring it next visit. I was charged 33.95 a piece for castration. They said oh no ma'am. Well its in black and white. When I told them I was recording the conversation she said if I continued she would abort the call. (in a while she did). I know as long as you tell them one person has to agree and it could be me.

They put in one column how much I was charged that day and it was around 385.00 and I paid 176.00. They said but you only get credit for 101.00. I said that isn't what it says. @ people gave me all these numbers and didnt know I kept every piece of paper they ever gave me. They wouldnt even talk about the sheet where it was further broken down and said not that invoice ....the agreement. Anyway, I kept telling the 2nd one how much I was charged and he tried to tell me no. Well he finally said oh I see what you are talking about. Mind you the lady before quoted 267.00 a piece and he quoted 230 and it was 197.00 for one and 187.00 for the 2nd. They finally saw that BUT THE PRICE DIDNT CHANGE. I STILL OWE 600.60. i HAVE OUT OF POCKET 176.00 1ST VISIT PLUS 100.00 ANOTHER MONTH AND 100.00 THE NEXT MONTH FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF 376.00. sO IN ALL... FOR 20 MINUTES: A COUPLE SHOTS, FLEA MED (TO ADMINISTER MYSELF) AND A *** CUP (TO DIG OUT MYSELF) LOSS OF HOURS AT WORK FOR PANIC ATTACK AND EMERGENCY ROOM VISIT (YEP THAT UPSET) 180.00, Grand Total 556.00 plus 600.60 = 1156.60 and the wellness plan was 1200 more plus 176.00 the first day 1376.00 I should have just paid it and taken them in myself. This is what you get for doing the right thing. I understand pain and suffering now when I use to be ohhhh their just trying to get money. UNTIL YOU WALK IN ANOTHERS SHOES.....OH BOY

The vet could have waived one of the exams and didnt even offer. I called back and said you know you can waive that office visit because I had a coupon. So she was going to do that. IT WILL NOT BE AS MUCH AS A REFUND COMPARED TO WHAT YOU PAY.

FRANK AND ACE AND MY LAWYER WILL SEE WE COME OUT TO THE GOOD ON THIS. I WILL REVIEW AFTERWARDS. DONT BE AFRAID TO LAWYER UP. THEY LOVE TAPED CONVERSATIONS. BE SURE AND LOOK THAT UP.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Wellness Plan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Banfield Pet Hospital Pros: Nice acting vet, Always an opening to visit, Didnt give one cat a treat because the other was faster.

Banfield Pet Hospital Cons: Everything else, Overcharged for services, Lied to about plan, Illness was prolonged to get money.

• Over Charged
  • Had To Go To Hospital Myself

Comments

PastCloudedLeopard473

I hope you get it straightened out