The wellness plan will not save you money.They find many ways to make you spend lots of money there.

My kittens spay has been a nightmare!! They keep telling us it's our fault when we've done everything right. It's grossly infected and she's been in her come at all times and she is never alone for more than 3-4 hours a day. I work from home and have never seen her go after her incision and she is constantly in her cone.

Yet her incision bursts open with infection. Now they want $200 more to reseal it. That's more than some places charge for the original surgery!! I still have 9 more months of payments on the plan but I never want to go back to that filthy place.

I wish I would have researched.I see I'm not alone.

Review about: Banfield Pet Hospital Wellness Plan.

Had an Experience with Banfield Pet Hospital?

Comments

It must just have been the certain place you were going to. We bought the wellness plan for our puppy when we got her at 8 wks, she got spayed, no cost was nice, and when we thought there was a problem the 3 follow ups were free as well. We've had the plan for a year and a half now and have saved thousands of dollars from multiple visits to the them.

Banfield Pet Hospital

Hi Abartbell – We are sorry to hear of your experience with your kitten's spay surgery. I understand that you have found this situation to be stressful, and our Client Advocate Team would like to assist you personally. If you have additional concerns or would like to discuss your experience in further detail, please contact our Client Advocate Team at 877-500-2288 or at cat(at)banfield(dot)com. In regard to the cancellation of your plan, we encourage you to contact our Wellness Plan Relations Team at 866-894-7927 or WellnessPlanRelations(at)banfield(dot)net to tell us more about what happened so they can follow-up with you about the situation.

Sincerely,