1080 Monroe St Ste 140, Albany, CA 94706, USA

I went to Banfield in Albany this evening to get a list of prices that are above what their plan covers since they would not give me the information over the phone. The African-American receptionist had an attitude when I asked her for this information.

I ended leaving the office without what I needed because she was very rude and belittling. I was initially charged $40.00 for an anal gland treatment and had never paid over $15.00 anywhere else. This prompted me to check on prices before signing up for a plan.

Very rude staff and a lot of negative reviews online. I will never bring my dog to this place.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

If you are paying 15 dollars for anal gland expression it is done externally which does fully express them. It involves gloving and lining up and sticking your finger in there anus and squeezing the anal glands free of really nasty stinky fluid. Don’t want to pay for it learn to do it yourself.