Portland, Oregon

IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW IM SHAKING. i CALLED TO CANCEL WELLNESS PLAN 6 MONTHS AGO, THEY TOLD ME THAT I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL AUGEST WITCH WOULD BE A YEAR.

SO I TOOK MY PUPPY IN FOR CHECK UP AND THEN TRIED TO CANCEL MY PLAN. THEY TOLD ME THAT I CANT CANCEL IT FOR ANOTHER YEAR! OR PAY OUT OF POCKET 345$ FOR THE CHECK UP. NO ONE EVER TOLD ME THAT I WOULD HAVE TO CANCEL MY PLAN ON AUGEST 7TH OR IT WOULD RENIEW AGAIN.

i HAVE BEEN WAITING TO GET OUT OF THIS PLAN FOR SO LONG. the LADY NAMED Kari WAS SO RUDE! SHE ALSO REFUSED TO GIVE ME THE NUMBER OF HER SUPPIEOR.

so I DONT KNOW WHO TO TALK TO.

Product or Service Mentioned: Banfield Pet Hospital Wellness Plan.

Comments

They lie about the plan. I took a stray cat in to check him out and get shots so I could keep him and they tricked me into a plan saying what I needed that first visit would cost me $200 and EVERYTHING was covered under the plan which would cost me ONLY $262 a year.

Plan would also cover office visits and two more sets od shots and neutering. OK I went for it. They came up with some new "Well plan member fee/kitten Basica care fee" that was NOT covered and it was $70. HELLO they said EVERYTHING that visit was covered.

They never did explain right what it was since everything else was itemised including the tests, shots, visit and all, so what is this fee?

A sign up fee on top of the plan? So this plan so far has cost me $332 and I have had this cat for three days.

people with wellness plans. cancel your cards and cancel your plans.

i work for a corporate company that SCREWS people the same way. ESCALATE the call. big corporate companys track excessive calls. the more you call the more they notice.

also, they are associated with Pet Smart. make sure the pet smart managers know they are screwing you and your not spending your money with them either.

Remember that an upset customer will tell 10 ppl about their experience and tell them you will. I just learned today about mine but will make sure that banfield customers tomorrow know while im at the store and pet smart will lose almost 300 in hair cuts next year as well for a lousey 350.00 balance they say i owe for the remaining 11 months.

i guess Read and wow are banfield employees.. if tyou love it so much why are you all so miserable when you are at work!!!

I agree with "read" ... when you sign a contract MAYBE you should read it!!!!!

It is all stated in the contract ...

plain as day!! People never stop amazing me ...

Had you read the contract you signed you never would have any confusion. What is with you people? Get a clue.

I just called to see about canceling my plan and was told I would have to pay $720 for a spay if I wanted to cancel today. Which is ridiculous.

That's what I pay a monthly bill for. To have that amount covered. Needless to say I will have to keep the plan until the year is up. Good thing it's almost up.

Cause this is ***!

I'm going to use the *** out of this service. I'm taking my puppy to the hospital at least once a month!!!!!!