Does not know how to politely direct people to their department; quick to talk and hangup on people no customer service whatsoever extremely rude!!!!In louisiana on south clearview parkway.

Simply wanted to speak to the manager, quick to cut off and insult people. You have it hard so does everyone else!

If you tried to have a better attitude you would have s better day be grateful you have a job period!Once I was on the phone with a manager I was quickly spoken to and hung up on I couldn't even finish saying thank you & bye in spite of not being helped and disrespected!

Had an Experience with Banfield Pet Hospital?

Comments

Contacting the support team is a moot point.This too occurred with me.

The individual hospitals are lent to their own customer service policies. Unfortunately the policies are either not followed or non existent.

I was not permitted to cancel my contract after inappropriate treatment.I am now forced to either finish out agreement with my dog or pay in full to get out of it.

Banfield Pet Hospital

Hi Anonymous - Thank you for taking the time to let us know, and I'm sorry that you were upset by our staff.I understand that you were not satisfied with your experience, particularly the customer service you received over the phone.

Could you please call our Client Advocate Team, toll-free, at 877-500-2288 or email cat(at)banfield(dot)com to help us better understand what happened?We look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.

Most sincerely,Lisa Banfield Online Community Manager