If you care about the well-being of your pet, I recommend ANYWHERE BUT BANFIELD.I had the WORST experience at the Overland Park Banfield.

I feel this company only cares about profit, not about customer relations or the quality of services for the pets they care for. I was charged for appointments I never got to go to because of personal issues, I explained how me and my partner lost all of our credit cards and personal items in a fire, and there was no understanding. So they took the $700 from the wellness plan, for appointments we NEVER got to go to, to a debt agency. We are two 21 year olds trying to get by, sometimes we don't even have money for food.

So we asked since we are going to pay it anyway if we could reschedule the appointments we missed for our pets. THE ANSWER WAS NO. I have never had a worse experience with veterinary professionals.

DO NOT GO TO BANFIELD.This is the first time I have ever even written a bad review, my experience was that awful.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Banfield Pet Hospital. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Banfield Pet Hospital.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics category for more informed decision or compare Banfield Pet Hospital to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Banfield Pet Hospital?

Comments