Very disgusted with this place, very unprofessional, very rude, and after spending *** tons of money for vaccinations and a checkup for my dog, they would not "OK" a fax from 1800PETMEDS so that I could buy my dog medication that I found for much cheaper online from 1800PETMEDS, Banfield was selling it for much more and told me I had to buy it from them, it is unethical not to provide someone with a prescription that they should be able to use WHEREVER and HOWEVER they choose to use it, will never bring my dog back to this place!!!!

Had an Experience with Banfield Pet Hospital?

Comments

If it was for heart worm medication (which I'm assuming it was), they can't write a prescription for you unless your dog's heart worm test is current…just FYI. A vet could lose his license over that.

Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Care Review from Pasadena, California Banfield Pet Hospital "This organization only purpose seems to be to extract as much money as possible from pet owners. Especially if your pet is ill. All other functions are secondary, bottom of..." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital - Pet Medical Service Review Banfield Pet Hospital "I took my 2 year old pit bull in for a dental. I told them he had a broken canine but did not know how bad it was. The vet..." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital - Misdiagnosed a mass in trachea as allergies Banfield Pet Hospital "Nikkie had her annual check-up April 2015 with dental cleaning. I request X-rays, concerned that internal organs maybe compromised by fatty tumors along her chest. Following her visit..." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital - Wellness Plan Review from Montrose Township, Michigan Banfield Pet Hospital "I just got a 12 week old Merle American Cocker Spaniel puppy a few weeks ago.I heard about the wellness program at Banfield Pet Hospital in Petsmart so I took..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more